Monday 18 June 2012

The Gold and Diamond Blossom Earrings

Every now and then I do custom variations of the earrings in my Japonicity range. Last week was one such occasion when I received a request from Monica for a diamond-set pair of golden blossom studs as a gift for her mother.

These are the medium sized Spring Blossom Studs, but instead of being made from silver, they are solid 9ct yellow gold. As a gorgeous finishing touch, the usual ball of silver in the centre of each blossom is replaced by a sparkling 3 point, round, brilliant cut diamond.

Thanks Monica for asking me to make these. I hope your mother loves them. Such a lovely and thoughtful birthday gift!

Love from The Jeweller. xx

1 comment:

  1. I received the most amazing birthday present from my fantastic daughter Monica. Exquisitely crafted diamond and gold blossom stud earrings. The attention to detail is extraordinary, you are a truly gifted jeweler. My earrings are a magnificent piece of art. I will wear them with much pleasure and love. Thank you for creating these earrings on such a limited time span and for the constant phone reassurances to my daughter.
    For my gorgeous daughter who truly puts so much thought and effort in to my birthday, thank you seams such a small thing to say... I am so blessed to have you, you are the very air that I breath.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete