Saturday 21 April 2012

The Confession

It has been almost two weeks since my last blog post; a far cry from my commitment of telling a tale every third day. The Kidson Jewellery and Japonicity facebook pages have been unusually quiet too. I'm starting to receive some of those "Where have you gone?" and "Why so quiet, are you ok?" kind of messages. So here is my confession- I have been sick, tired, sulky and yes, I'm not afraid to admit it, even just a bit lazy!

At first it was jet lag and an unhappy belly from airsickness on a long flight. Then a virus (probably picked up on the airplane) kicked in a few days later. Just as I thought I was getting better, round two hit and the body aches, fever and mucus *cringe* started all over again. Combine that with an excruciatingly sore back (newly diagnosed scoliosis and bulged disc, yep, I've been in a world of pain!) and post-holiday-blues. Well, I'm sure you get the point; I have been one miserable jeweller for the past few weeks.

But enough of the whingeing and excuses, I am picking myself up off the floor and jumping back into life. I have spent the last week travelling around visiting some of my fabulous friends and family and am feeling back on top of the world. I have lots of exciting things to make for my beautiful clients and stories aplenty to tell you of my recent adventures.

Here's to getting out of the rut and back into the swing of things!

Love from The Jeweller. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment