Friday 17 February 2012

The Spring Blossom Earrings

I only have time for a quick post today, so I thought I'd share some pictures of the Spring Blossom Earrings from my retail brand Japonicity.

These whimsical little blossoms appear so delicate and soft, but are actually hand sculpted from solid and strong sterling silver. They are very light weight, comfortable to wear and come in either hooks or studs. Spring Blossom Earrings are available in four sizes ranging from a teeny blossom measuring just 6.5mm up to the premium size of 15mm.





If you would like your very own pair of Spring Blossom Earrings, prices range from $49 to $79. Orders can be made either via phone or email. Check out the Japonicity website for further details.

Love from The Jeweller. xx

1 comment:

  1. I love mine and wear them often! They are also veryoverdue for a clean looking at these nice shiny ones!!

    ReplyDelete