Sunday 5 February 2012

The Wedding of Chad and Angie: Part 1- For Her

In my last post I told you the story of "The Engagement of Chad and Angie". Here is the promised tale of their beautiful wedding day. 

As previously mentioned, Chad is a long-time friend of my husband, and over the years Chad, and then his girlfriend Angie, have become very close friends of mine too. When the couple got engaged, I told them that any jewellery they wanted for their special day would be my wedding gift to them.

Angie and her bridesmaids.
Photograph by Craig Fenmor.

As well as the wedding band to compliment her gorgeous engagement ring, Angie chose to have a necklace and matching earrings made. She wanted to use some crystals in an old necklace from her grandmother (something old!) and incorporate the pearls given to her by Chad the previous Christmas. I purchased some little diamonte roundels to add that extra bling she was after, and handcrafted a brushed, sterling silver frame for the base of the earrings. After a bit of time spent stringing beads and wiring up the earrings, Angie's special wedding jewellery was complete. 


Bridal necklace and earrings
First three images by Craig Fenmor. Final photograph by The Jeweller.
All married! Rings and certificate.

On the wedding day, I was privileged to be invited to help dress the beautiful bride. During the ceremony I was given the job of ring bearer. When the time was right, the celebrant asked me to bring forth the wedding rings which I had made for Chad and Angie. Below are a few more photographs from the day.


Groom, Bride and Jeweller.
Photograph by Craig Fenmor.

The bride and groom at their wedding reception.
Photograph by Craig Fenmor.

It was a gorgeous wedding for two wonderful people.


Love from The Jeweller. xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Emma, I have just read your whole blog in one go and really enjoyed the ride! Keep up the great stories!

    ReplyDelete