Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Wrap-Up of February 2012

It doesn't feel like it could possibly have been a whole month since my January wrap-up! But here we are on the last day of February and it is time for another one of those personal-progress-updatie-kind-a-posts.

February has been nowhere near as chilled-out as I had hoped my year might be. Upon deciding to take an un-planned overseas trip next month, I have had to somehow squeeze March's workload in with my February jobs. My home is still looking quite good, although I can feel the clutter creeping its way back in at the edges. I must get back on top of that! The cleaning schedule that I was so good at sticking to last month has gone out the window. In the face of endless renovation dust and mess, I have simply lost the motivation. My crazy busy workload has not helped the situation either. Hopefully a completed bathroom late next month will renew my housework enthusiasm. Don't even ask about the state of my studio. It's not a total lost cause, just one that I continue to push to the back of my "Things To Do" list.

My photo-a-day challenge where I am taking one iPhone photograph each day using the "Instagram" app, is still going strong. I will continue to show my pictures at the end of each month, but if you'd like to follow my images from day to day, you can download Instagram free from the App Store. I am posting under the user name the_jeweller. Here is my February in photographs.


On the weight-loss front, I am now 4kg down. That is exactly one third of the way to meeting my goal of 12kg. I would like those numbers to be moving southwards a little faster, but at least my weight is heading in the right direction.

So what's next in the chronicles of the adventures of The Jeweller? I'm heading overseas! My very good friend and fellow jeweller Sinead Buckney is currently living over in Bangladesh and I am ducking over to visit her. On the way, I am visiting another old friend, Mike, in the United Arab Emirates. Ok, I'll admit, Dubai is really more of a detour than "on the way". I am very much looking forward to exploring these foreign lands and taking you along for the ride. Thanks again to my readers, bring on March.

Love from The Jeweller. xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, love all the images put together that way. Forgot to say that my darling husband thought you'd lost weight, yay!! Me too, i was just too busy hugging & chattering to you. So excited about your trip, yay, love Posie

    ReplyDelete